- This event has passed.
PARENT EDUCATION: “How To Be The Parent You Always Wanted To Be!”
February 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Thursday, repeating until February 20, 2020
Join us for a FREE 3-Session Parenting Class!
TOPICS TO INCLUDE:
- Deal with your children’s strong emotions
- Set firm limits and still maintain good will
- Express your angry feelings without being hurtful
- Engage your children’s cooperation
- Resolve family conflicts peacefully
Participants will each receive a copy of the book “How To Be The Parent You Always Wanted To Be” along with an accompanying CD. These are the same authors that brought us “How To Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk” and “Siblings Without Rivalry!”
Please call the LFC to Register @ 888-5229 – Childcare Provided!