- This event has passed.
PARENT EDUCATION: Tiny Humans, Big Emotions
February 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- How do you respond to the emotional child?
- How do you build comfort in experiencing a feeling?
- How do you help kids express feelings in a prosocial manner?
- How do you foster children’s coping strategies to last a lifetime?
- How do adults help children problem-solve despite their own biases and social programming?
Join us for a FREE Parenting Presentation entitled “Tiny Humans, Big Emotions” with Author & Presenter Alyssa Blask Campbell of www.seedandsew.org