The Lamoille Valley will be a safe and secure community where children, youth, and families are empowered, cared for and valued.
The Lamoille Family Center is a nonprofit organization that promotes the well-being of Lamoille Valley children, youth and families and supports them in meeting life’s challenges through education, direct services and advocacy.
These are the Core Values that represent the Lamoille Family Center. As an organization, we are committed to collectively integrating these values into our workplace culture, our interactions with clients and families, and our collaborative relationships with community partners.
- Respect – We treat our clients, partners, and ourselves with mutual respect and sensitivity.
- Integrity – We act with fairness, honesty, transparency, and accountability.
- Compassion – We welcome all, we meet people where they are at, and act with empathy and sensitivity.
- Collaboration – We work as a team and build on each other’s strengths, both within our organization and with community partners.
- Inclusivity – We honor all people and recognize their unique perspectives, contributions, and experiences.
- Positivity – We approach our work with the confidence that a constructive, optimistic approach makes a difference.
In the News
January 26, 2021 6:00-7:30 PM via Zoom We are now finding ourselves adjusting to a "new normal" by becoming comfortable with the uncomfortable the best we can. Now it is time for us to re-group and consciously create the boundaries and structure we need to move...read more
Wednesday, November 18 6:30PM via Zoom Are you stumped by your child's tantrums and other challenging behaviors? Join us as we host Rachael Cook for a workshop about how to understand and address everyday behaviors with toddlers and children. Parents and caregivers...read more