The Lamoille Valley will be a safe and secure community where children, youth, and families are empowered, cared for and valued.
The Lamoille Family Center is a nonprofit organization that promotes the well-being of Lamoille Valley children, youth and families and supports them in meeting life’s challenges through education, direct services and advocacy.
These are the Core Values that represent the Lamoille Family Center. As an organization, we are committed to collectively integrating these values into our workplace culture, our interactions with clients and families, and our collaborative relationships with community partners.
- Respect – We treat our clients, partners, and ourselves with mutual respect and sensitivity.
- Integrity – We act with fairness, honesty, transparency, and accountability.
- Compassion – We welcome all, we meet people where they are at, and act with empathy and sensitivity.
- Collaboration – We work as a team and build on each other’s strengths, both within our organization and with community partners.
- Inclusivity – We honor all people and recognize their unique perspectives, contributions, and experiences.
- Positivity – We approach our work with the confidence that a constructive, optimistic approach makes a difference.
In the News
Tuesday, October 27 6-8PM via Zoom Are you stumped by your child's tantrums and other challenging behaviors? Join us as we host Rachael Cook for a workshop about how to understand and address everyday behaviors with toddlers and children. Parents and caregivers will...read more
Lamoille Family Center's Playgroup has pivoted to offer opportunities for families and young children to socialize in a safe and healthy way! Tuesdays 10am – 11am: Rail Trail Stroll Join us at the Johnson Food Shelf Parking Lot before the Mill Park entrance along the...read more