The Lamoille Valley will be a safe and secure community where children, youth, and families are empowered, cared for and valued.
The Lamoille Family Center is a nonprofit organization that promotes the well-being of Lamoille Valley children, youth and families and supports them in meeting life’s challenges through education, direct services and advocacy.
These are the Core Values that represent the Lamoille Family Center. As an organization, we are committed to collectively integrating these values into our workplace culture, our interactions with clients and families, and our collaborative relationships with community partners.
- Respect – We treat our clients, partners, and ourselves with mutual respect and sensitivity.
- Integrity – We act with fairness, honesty, transparency, and accountability.
- Compassion – We welcome all, we meet people where they are at, and act with empathy and sensitivity.
- Collaboration – We work as a team and build on each other’s strengths, both within our organization and with community partners.
- Inclusivity – We honor all people and recognize their unique perspectives, contributions, and experiences.
- Positivity – We approach our work with the confidence that a constructive, optimistic approach makes a difference.
In the News
The Good Enough Parent During a Crisis with Kimberly Quinn, Ph.D. June 9, 2020 7:30-9:00 PM via Zoom No one could have predicted that the bottom would fall out of the world and our lives seemingly overnight . . . Now parents have been laid off, or are still working...read more
May 26, 2020 7:30-9:00 PM via Zoom Especially when most of us are spending many hours indoors and with children, understanding why routines help with emotions and behaviors can make family life more pleasurable. Bedtime hassles, homework blues, and rousting the tardy...read more