The Lamoille Family Center affirms the right of all children* to grow up in an environment that enables them to become healthy adults by encouraging, educating and celebrating families.**
- We recognize that raising children is an important and challenging job for all parents, especially in young families, and that the outcomes of that endeavor have a profound impact on our communities and society.
- We are committed to developing a system of care for children and families that weaves together best practices of professionals, the wisdom and experience of families, and the strengths and hopes of the community.
- Leadership, innovation and collaboration are our underpinning core values.
- To carry out our mission, we work in collaboration with countless organizations, groups, and individuals including: area schools, non-profit organizations, United Way, state agencies, area businesses, and community volunteers.
*The term “children” is intended to represent all young people served by the LFC, from birth up to 22 years.
* The term “family” refers to a structure (formal or informal) that is defined by each individual served and may include (but is not limited to) single parent families, kinship care, blended families, adoptive and foster parent families, and step families.
Events & Activities at a Glance
In the News
LFC Names Floyd Nease Executive Director; Brings Wealth of Experience in Human Services and Government The Lamoille Family Center Board of Directors is excited to announce the appointment of Floyd Nease, of Jericho, as its new Executive Director. Floyd will replace...read more
DULCE – An Innovation in Health Care Delivery By: Scott Johnson The healthcare sector is experiencing rapid changes. Vermont is on the cutting edge of reform – leading the country in exploring alternative payment systems and finding better ways to measure success for...read more