Child Care Referral
The Child Care Referral Program maintains a database of registered and licensed child care programs in the Lamoille Valley. The program offers information about quality child care, current openings and tries to match family needs with the most appropriate caregiver.
The referral service at the Lamoille Family Center also educates consumers about types of care available, market rates, current openings, child care regulations, and quality child care via the phone, face-to-face consultation, as well as outreach to businesses, community events and many other services.
- Choosing child care – things to look for click here
- Searching for child care – 3 ways to get referrals click here
- Types of child care programs click here
- Child care consumer line click here
- What it means for a child care program to be part of STARS click here
Employers click here to learn more about the services we offer as well as additional options available.
- Bright Futures Information System – www.brightfutures.dcf.state.vt.us
- Dept. of Children & Families, Child Development Division – www.dcf.vermont.gov/cdd
- National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies – www.naccrra.org
- Child Care Aware – www.childcareaware.org
Call 888-5229 ext 142 for more information or click here to email program staff.
Events & Activities at a Glance
In the News
We know that summer camp experiences help children: develop resilience establish self-confidence build lasting friendships bridge gaps in learning Four years ago, Lamoille Family Center started a program to invest in our youth by providing camp scholarships to kids...read more
Join us as we eat tasty dishes, vote on our favorite, and support Lamoille Family Center! Black Diamond Barbeque is hosting its 3rd "Golden Fork" Competition on April 10 to benefit Lamoille Family Center. Just imagine: The timer is set. Two mystery ingredients are...read more