Child Care Referral
The Child Care Referral Program maintains a database of registered and licensed child care programs in the Lamoille Valley. The program offers information about quality child care, current openings and tries to match family needs with the most appropriate caregiver.
The referral service at the Lamoille Family Center also educates consumers about types of care available, market rates, current openings, child care regulations, and quality child care via the phone, face-to-face consultation, as well as outreach to businesses, community events and many other services.
- Choosing child care – things to look for click here
- Searching for child care – 3 ways to get referrals click here
- Types of child care programs click here
- Child care consumer line click here
- What it means for a child care program to be part of STARS click here
Employers click here to learn more about the services we offer as well as additional options available.
- Bright Futures Information System – www.brightfutures.dcf.state.vt.us
- Dept. of Children & Families, Child Development Division – www.dcf.vermont.gov/cdd
- National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies – www.naccrra.org
- Child Care Aware – www.childcareaware.org
Call 888-5229 ext 142 for more information or click here to email program staff.
In the News
NVU-Upward Bound service students have been volunteering at LFC! They redesigned our Child Care play yard with help from a RiseVT grant, and are currently working on enhancing our Story Stroll! Check out the article about our celebration together in Stowe Reporter by...read more
Lamoille Family Center is the recipient of the Round It Up For Change Program funds for the period of June 1 through July 31 at Morrisville Food Cooperative! You can help to support the important work of this organization by shopping at MoCo in June and July, and...read more